Landtasia is a great place to come and learn how to turn urban organics (or other organic material) into high quality humus rich biologically active compost. You might be interested in our field day workshops if:
- You are a waste manager or farmer looking for a robust composting methodology
- You are interested in learning new ways to manager odour on your composting site.
- You want to learn how to brew your own biological inoculants to promote fermentation and manage odour.
Our field days offer unique opportunities to:
- Get up close and personal with the composting process in operation
- Learn how our fermentative inoculants are brewed
- Explore how this process could be adapted to your setting
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses and challenges of this process
- Ask questions and engage in robust discussion with like minded colleagues.
Field Day workshops at Landtasia can be arranged for industry groups and local or non-government organisations on request. Occasionally we are able to open these events to the public.
Microbial Inoculants in the Garden (For Canberra Organic Growers Society)
Bokashi and Other Inoculants (for Canberra City Farm)
Roundtable on composting and handling organics materials
Composting Workshop Bungendore